Friday, February 28, 2020

Ix web hosting Wordpress Blog Setup

Setup a blogging site on ixwebhosting hosting is not hard after all. Indead, i always prefer using wordpress script, as this is the best blogging script that i had come across. And i still love using wordpress until now. Setup is fast, simple and only take me less than 5 minutes. When my first start setup blog website, it took me 15 minutes. Guess I am getting better and better. I think IXwebhosting H-Sphere Control Panel is very easy for you to get use to, and should be easy to setup the new mysql database for the blog site .


Lets start with our wordpress blog installation on IXwebhosting now!

Go to wordpress.org, download the latest blog script. Here i just downloaded the wordpress version 2.8.4. Quickly I unzip it and upload to IX webhosting. How? FTP login to ixwebhosting using the right username and password. FTP upload all files.

Go to IXwebhosting. Then i login to control panel, go to database > mysql database section. And create a new mysql database by selecting “Add Database”. Once the mysql database created, add new user to the database. And database is setup, and can be access from phpmyadmin, a web tool that allow me to manage the database through web browser.

From browser, browse to the website where you upload the script. This will bring up the wordpress installer. Follow 3 simple steps, and you are done .


1 comment:

  1. This blog is nice and very informative. I like this blog.
    blog Please keep it up.

    ReplyDelete