Tuesday, April 7, 2020

WebHostingPad Web Hosting Review

I have probably written at least 10 web hosting reviews on WebHostingPad for past clients. This is one company I know quite well, especially since I hosted a couple of websites there. WebHostingPad has been in the business for a few years but is backed by a team of industry vets. In fact, the company is actually a subsidiary of Omnis Networks, a well known web host and domain registrar I’ve covered thoroughly as well. WebHostingPad easily qualifies as a budget host, offering service for as low as $3.96 a month. Definitely cost-effective but is it worth it? Settle in and let the Web Hosting Ghostwriter school you on WebHostingPad.


WebHostingPad Hosting Portfolio

I’ll tell you right now, if you’re looking for VPS or dedicated server hosting, WebHostingPad cannot provide it. This web host is a straight-up shared hosting company, preferring to keep it simple I assume. Nothing wrong with that as long as you’re making money and I get the feeling these guys are. The good thing is that this simple solution is packed with features geared towards individuals and small business owners. I actually started up my little freelance writing gig on the WebHostingPad service.

WebHostingPad Feature Set

I’ll be honest, the factors that attracted me to WebHostingPad was the low price and features. That bargain price of $3.96 gets you a WHOLE lot of features including an email suite that includes unlimited accounts, auto-responders and webmail. Surprisingly, I never had any significant problems with spam on their mail server, but your web hosting account does come with SpamAssassin to help keep the pest away. WebHostingPad provides cPanel for managing your web hosting environment and though it took little ole me a while to get familiar with it, I now understand why this one of the control panels on the market.

WebHostingPad Reliability

I won’t bore you with all the technical jargon as I’ve been known to do with data centers, network infrastructure and what not. WebHostingPad boasts a 99.9% uptime guarantee and although I can’t really argue with that, I did experience a few problems. I’d be lying if I didn’t say the mail server was slow as all hell when trying to load webmail, which is one of my favorite web hosting features. Not all the time but enough to get on your nerves. Another issue was related to my domain or IP address, one or the other. Whatever the case, I suffered two days of downtime because they had to assign me to a new server. Needless to say, I was pissed. I can say that everything was smooth after that with the exception of the webmail jams every now and then.

WebHostingPad Technical Support and Customer Service

WebHostingPad has a pretty efficient support system. Granted, I did run into some idiots but also a few support members who were committed to helping me resolve my issues. The support ticket system works well as you tend to get a response in under a half hour. There is also phone support, an email address and a knowledge base with tips on the essential web hosting features.

WebHostingPad Overall Value

All in all, WebHostingPad is a solid web host. The price is just right, especially during these tough times. On top of that, you get a nice set of features along with a free domain name and 30-day money back guarantee. Web Hosting Pad has already racked a few notable awards so if you’re trying to save money on web hosting, I say check em out.

No comments:

Post a Comment