Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Thank You: From AlreadyHosting.com

Too often business owners and website owners get busy and forget to thank those individuals who actually make things possible.  It has been almost two years now since I created AlreadyHosting.com and boy has it been an incredible ride!  I was looking at the Wayback machine the other day and could not believe what this site looked like when we first started, BOY have things changed!   When we started our site we had only 10 reviews and very little content for our readers to look at; however, as time progressed we have been able to gradually add new content and reviews…. Thanks to you we have been able to create hundreds of reviews!


Although it has already been two years, I look at this as just the beginning.  As long as you guys keep coming back to our site and take advantage of the free web hosting reviews, we will continue to add new services and features.  I am deeply humbled by the support I have received from thousands around the world over the past couple years, and I thank you for that.

Lastly, since it is almost impossible to review 100’s of companies, I have found that the best way to provide web hosting reviews is for the user’s to make comments and leave their testimonials.. I added the user review feature about 7 months ago and the response has been great.

BASICALLY TO SUM IT UP… What I am saying is this… We have had a great two years thanks to each of you, and I look forward to an even brighter future, thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment